The most indepth way to learn how to use VESIcal is to read the manuscript, which is a jupyter notebook that explains class and model structures, all required and optional inputs, and walks you through examples of all calculations and plotting functions. The next best place to look, particularly if you are looking for shorter examples, which illustrate only one calculation at a time, then this is the place to be.
If you just need a quick reminder on how to perform certain functions, check out our Quick Reference page.
- Import a Data file
- Normalizing and Transforming Data
- Calculating dissolved volatile concentrations
- Calculating equilibrium fluid compositions
- Calculating saturation presures
- Calculating and plotting isobars and isopleths
- Calculating and plotting degassing paths
- Calculating liquid densities
- Calculating liquid viscosities